Friday, April 22, 2022

OUT OF THIS WORLD The Bald doctors with big black eyes and long fingers

I remember receiving a call from my nephew.

It was April 10, 1994 at about six o'clock pm, but I honestly don't remember what day of the week it was. We still lived in our Londonderry NH home at this time.

My nephew needed a ride to the video store in Derry NH. The store was called Video Update and my nephew was going to give me a few bucks in gas and he offered to pump the gas for me in exchange for the ride.  At the time, my husband and I had four young children,  and we drove an older model Ford Bronco.

I agreed to pick up my nephew and take him.  It was an odd night, and I honestly do not even remember picking my nephew up, but I do remember parking in the parking lot in front of Video Update. Both of us were in the truck and I parked with the nose of the bronco facing the store.

I remember my nephew exiting my truck and going into the store.  I also remember my nephew getting back into my truck shortly after, and of myself telling my nephew that the night seemed eerie to me. It just seemed to be an odd night.

I have no memory of getting gas, of my nephew pumping gas or of driving my nephew back home.

My next memory is of being alone, and driving by Walmart in Derry toward Londonderry to go back home.  At that time, Walmart was on the opposite side of the road from where it is now in Derry and I would most times take Stonehenge Rd to go back home in Londonderry, when leaving that side of Derry. 

However, following the memory of driving by Walmart to go back home, my memory slips again and I have no memory of anything until I get to an area, that at the time were woods on my left, and just before a street called East Yellowstone Dr.  I saw something that caught my attention above the woods. 

I noticed a large, bright white-yellowish light that seemed to be still, above the tree line, which at that time would not be so very odd, given that planes would often fly over because the Manchester NH Airport isn't all that far from the area.

But, I did something odd. 

I did something that I didn't normally do, I remember taking that left onto East Yellowstone Dr. I don't even remember putting on my blinker when I did turn. But I did turn onto the street, and when I did, my eyes were fixed on the sky particularly over a blue and white split entry house with a large bay window that sat on the left side of the road. 

The blue and white house is important as you will read in a moment. There, directly above the blue and white house barely above the tree line, was an enormous, brushed silver, oval-ish object. 

The object had huge, tall windows all around it that were lit up yellowish, but the object  made absolutely no noise, my window was down about two inches and I heard absolutely nothing. I pulled over to the right side of the road, I remember a tall wooden fence being on my right.

I was in absolute awe at this thing and I put my truck in park to watch it.  When I put my hand on the driver side door handle to open the truck to get a better look, I became paralyzed. Literally paralyzed, I could not move. I couldn't move my hands, my legs or my body.  I couldn't even move my head, it was stuck in position looking towards the left which was towards the blue and white house.

The only thing that I remember being able to move was my eyes and at that point, I moved my eyes to look at the clock inside my truck which displayed 8:10pm. I looked at the clock because I wanted to document the time that this experience happened. Despite that I could not move, I did not feel afraid, what I felt was "this couldn't really be happening", I was in awe. 

I was looking from underneath this object and saw no door under it or anything resembling a door from my perspective, when something else caught my eye;

Four little figures that were lit up like small, yellow squares on the front lawn of the blue and white house.  These little boxes were moving quickly around the front and side of this house (the side meaning the right side of the house from my perspective)

The yellow squares seemed to change or shape shift from small to large and were moving fast in the direction of the object.  As they moved quickly, I began to make out heads, elbows, feet, hands and the squares were becoming elongated as in tall, like a human. It appeared as if they were trying to “line up” with the object.

I could not believe what I was watching, and I could not believe that no one in that blue and white house was in the window watching too! 

I saw that they had lights on in the house, but I saw no silhouette of anyone in the house or near the window looking out.

I swear to God that if anyone in that blue and white house simply walked over to the bay window in front of the house, and looked up or in the front of their house, they definitely would have seen all of this going on.  But, it was eerily quiet, no noise, absolutely quiet, no other cars, no dogs barking, no human movement, nothing. I felt as though I was seeing something I was not supposed to see.
 
In what seemed like a split second, it was done. The silent object, in a matter of a second or so, quietly backed up a couple of feet (or it seemed from my perspective) and it left in a split second.  It was completely gone. Almost as if it disappeared into thin air.

A couple of seconds later, I got the feeling back in my body.  Fear then started to fill my mind. What I had just experienced was surreal. I put the truck in drive and drove home which was literally around the corner.

But, the story doesn't stop here and neither do they:

When I got home, my four little ones were already in bed, their bed time being 7:30pm. 

I went around the house quickly checking windows in the bedrooms, bathrooms etc. to make sure they were closed and locked, back door, all doors. I was like a maniac running around the house. My husband asked me what was wrong with me. He said, and I quote; “Hun, your freaking out, I can see sweat on your face, your pale and you're racing around like a maniac, what's going on?”

So, I took him down stairs into the family room, not wanting my little ones to hear in case the older ones were awake, and I quietly told him what had just happened.  I'm not sure that he completely believed me, until the next morning when …  

My husband woke me up in the morning telling me that I needed to see what my three year old daughter did, and what she had to say. My husband told our little girl to tell me what she had told him.

This is what she told me:

The bald doctors came and took her into the “pie ship” and put her “on” a cold tub.  She said they had long fingers and big, black eyes.  She said there was a nice bald “lady” who held her hand and a mean “bald man”.  She told us that we (me and her father) were also there on cold tubs but we couldn't move.  

After telling me what she had to say, my little girl took my hand and wanted me to follow her and so I did.  

She took me to her bedroom and showed me the window that the bald doctors came into her bedroom from and then she took me behind her bedroom door.

There on the wall behind her bedroom door, my little girl with crayons had drawn what appeared to be the shape of a pie and stick figures of people with very large heads, huge eyes, long fingers and a table.

She called them the “bald doctors", she called the pie shaped thing “the pie ship” and she called the table the “cold tub”.  My little girl would even show us that when the doctors  came, we could all walk through walls and into the pie ship.

In showing us, my little daughter would start walking toward the wall, and when she reached the wall, she would continue to walk, with her little head up against the wall as if she could walk through it. It was quite unsettling to watch.

From this moment on, our family would experience encounters with these bald doctors until my three year old little girl turned twelve.  We were not even living in the same house at this point.  

We always knew when they were coming, because our 3 year old little girl would tell us each and every night before they would come, where in the house they would enter and from where in the sky they would come from.  It wasn't nightly, but it was a few times per month and nerve racking each time.

At one point, on a night that my 10 year old daughter had a friend sleep over, I remember my little 3 year old daughter coming to us and saying the bald doctors were coming.  Within 45 minutes, the lights in the house started flickering, it was like a strobe light, and I remember my husband gathering everyone into the living room so we were all together and my daughters friend asking what was going on.

How do you keep five children calm or tell a child staying over night at your house what is going on? Needless to say, we stopped having sleep overs.

Ironically, two months after the very first experience with the bald doctors, a neighbor who at the time lived at the end of our cul de sac, whom I had never met, oddly came to me one day and asked me if I had seen anything strange in the neighborhood.  Apparently, she had witnessed something in her back yard that she believed to be un-explainable.

She referred to having UFO sightings in her back yard between 2 and 3am and at least three times.
 
On another strange night, my four year old daughter woke up in hysteria saying that there was a “purple” light that came spinning in the air down the hallway and into her bedroom.  She said it didn't make any noise, and she insisted that it went over to the crib where my baby was sleeping before it disappeared.  

From this point on, I would put my little 3 year old daughter to bed and in - her - bed, but night after night I would find her sleeping under her bed until she was 12 years old because of the “bald doctors”.  This continued  even long after we moved out of our house in Londonderry and to a new house, in a new town thirty minutes away.

If by chance my 3 year old daughter had over heard any conversation that my husband and I had at that time about my own experience, how would she be able to relate a pie to the shape of an object that I saw of which we would refer to as a UFO?  

I certainly did not refer to the object as a pie or shaped like a pie, I identified it to my husband blatantly as a brushed silver, UFO. I certainly never mentioned bald doctors with long fingers and big black eyes. And, where did the “cold tub” come from? You need to remember, this was a 3 year old little girl.  

* During this time, I was forced to remember my C-Section scar for the C-Section I never had, and the  miscarriage of a 12 week old fetus that doctors insisted I was having but was impossible, 8 weeks after delivering my baby girl in 1990 and after another UFO sighting I had 3 months earlier.

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

* The back story to the non - C Section and miscarriage after a UFO sighting can be found in my book
"No One Would Believe It" and a sighting I had in another post 

Today, we are still visited...


The following pictures were recently taken by my security cameras 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments